The largest pressure beam saw and panel beam saw in the Mayer kappa automatic range meets the requirements of the most important factors of modern production thanks to both its structure and its standard equipment:
- The automatic cutting height adjustment for an optimal saw blade entry angle and perfectly smooth saw trolley movement ensure a high-end cutting edge finish.
- The dual measuring system guarantees maximum repeatability.
- The pressure bar opens in relation to the height of the material, reducing the time required to move the material and hence ensuring maximum productivity and the shortest cutting cycles.
- An ever increasing factor in production are the energy costs. Our "Green Line package" with its controlled extraction gates and direct control of the motors can reduce energy consumption by up to 30%.
- One of the lowest operating noise levels, helps the environment and protects the health of the operator.
- Pneumatically controlled, solid steel clamps ensure secure and damage-free clamping of panel stacks (90 mm opening height ) and individual small panel materials.
Details & Equipment
Saw carriage drive
Perfect cutting results - New cutting direction
A main and scoring saw blade guarantee perfect and chip free cutting results with a cutting height of 77/100/118/139 mm. Combined with the cutting direction against the fence, a first class high end cutting result is achieved.
Controlled pressure bar - highest productivity with the shortest cutting cycles
The controlled kappa automatic pressure bar does not open completely whilst processing, but instead only by the height of the material, enabling quick production cycles with maximum efficiency.
Cutting optimisation software
Effective loading using a lifting table/panel warehousing system
Double measuring system on the material pusher
Perfect process reliability
Package clamp double-finger version
Solid steel clamps, pneumatically controlled, guarantee a safe and damage-free clamping of panel stacks (opening height 90/105/130 mm) and individual small panels.
Material compatible handling
Polished machine table - better finish when processing sensitive materials
greenLine Package - reduces production costs and noise emissions
The greenLine Package available for the kappa automatic models reduces the extraction volume required by up to 30% through a controlled extraction gate on the pressure bar. Additionally the motors use up to 30% less energy due to the reduced travel time after the cut. With a certified noise emission of only 73.5 dB the kappa automatic is one of the quietest beam saws in its class.
Efficient software packages
The kappa automatic beam saw, guarantees simple operation and maximum efficiency with numerous software packages.
- Edge processing module with automatic final dimension calculation
- Panel and waste management
- Label editor with barcode function and picture module
- ASCII-Export and Import
- Network function